HPA Motorsports’ T-Shirt Contest
Have an artistic flair? Want to see your t-shirt design in print? HPA Wants You!. Over the years, HPA T-shirts have been worn with pride throughout the industry. As we enter our 18th year in business, we thought it would be fun to have your input on what makes a great graphic T…
HPA Motorsports’ T-shirt Design Contest
It’s time to produce our next run of T-shirts to be distributed at this season’s events, and we are inviting you to participate. We are looking for designs that are eye-catching and creative and reflect the spirit of HPA Motorsports’ current line up of project cars, products, performance, etc.
Winner will receive a $150 gift certificate to HPA Motorsports (and, of course, a copy of the final t-shirt!)
People’s Choice winner (as voted on by VW Vortex users) will receive a $50 gift certificate to HPA Motorsports (and a copy of the final t-shirt)
1) The design must be your original work and you must own the rights to it.
2) Placement of the design on the shirt is up to you. Front, back, sleeve, whatever your creative heart desires. Maximum two imprint locations per design
3) The design must incorporate our logo (available for download here)
4) Ideally, design should be suitable for printing on White or Black t-shirt. Maximum of 8 colors are to be used. Hint: our corporate colors are blue and orange!
5) Submit as many designs as you like. Remember, we’re looking for a good design, so we encourage multiple submissions because that gives us more to choose from.
6) By submitting your design you grant HPA Motorsports the exclusive right to publish your work on our website and/or use the image on t-shirts and/or for other HPA promotional materials.
7) Submit design to: email@example.com as jpegs or gifs, at 72 dpi, no larger than 500X500, along with your name, email address, phone number and a short description of your concept.
Designs that are selected as finalists will need to be available as Illustrator/vector artwork or high-resolution raster files in CYMK or spot colors for printing, so please bear this in mind when creating your designs. 300dpi at final print size is optimal.
* we reserve the right to print our own design should none of the submissions be deemed appropriate…
Deadline for Entries: April 30th. Winner will be selected by Mid May. Have Fun, and Good Luck! More information on http://www.hpamotorsports.com