Integrated Engineering Mk7 Carbon Fiber Cold Air Intake
Salt Lake City, UT- Integrated Engineering has introduced a carbon fiber cold air intake for the MK7 (2015+) GTI, Golf R and Golf. This new intake adds both luxury and horsepower under the hood your car.
Unique to IE is the removable sound door. Leave it off to experience exhilarating turbo sounds, or keep it closed to retain stock-like sound levels.
Features and Benefits
- Autoclaved high quality gloss carbon fiber construction
- Sound Door: customize sound levels to suit your personal taste
- Increased throttle response
- Internal velocity stack with 5 inch inlet increases flow into the inlet pipe and turbocharger
- 45 degree filter angle results in higher flow than straight or perpendicular filter locations
- Water drain provision keeps your airbox dry following rain and cars washes
- Optimized air inlet duct allows for maximum intake air flow while still allowing engine bay cooling
Luxury and Class
The buyer of the IE Carbon Fiber cold air intake demands the best looking and fitting intake on the market. Backing up it’s great looks is the added performance of 10-15 horsepower.
The MK7 Carbon Fiber Intake is available at www.performancebyie.com and retailers around the world. Pricing starts at $599.
Install can typically be completed in about an hour using basic tools. Be sure to read the install instructions in entirety before starting the process. As a pro tip, keep in mind that carbon fiber scratches easily (especially if tools are dropped on it). CLICK HERE to view and download the install guide.