Pedal cover set for VW GTI
Performance drivers value pedal covers in order to fine tune the spacing between pedals, making for faster and more efficient footwork. Not to mention that they look cool, too!
However, anybody who has installed any of the popular “generic” pedal covers in their VW can tell you that it is not an easy task. The VW factory pedals present all sorts of challenges when installing covers, from the large hole in the middle of the brake pedal, to the shape and thickness of the accelerator pedal.
Besides the install issues, few of these generic cover sets have the look that quite matches the sophisticated and serious interiors of the VW and Audi models. What might look right in a Honda just doesn’t cut it for most VW drivers.
So ESE tuning has available a set with a clean sheet of paper. Key features that sets ESSE Tuning Sport Pedal Covers apart from the rest:
– Pre-installed rubber nubs for grip with wet shoes
– Hard anodized finish for long appearance life
– Stainless steel hardware, included installation wrench
– Radiused corners on clutch and brake pedals for shoe clearance
– Larger than stock accelerator pedal “bump out” for easier heel and toe driving
Available for both 6 speed and DSG cars, in silver or gunmetal anodizing. Includes deadpedal. You can also buy other pedals at great prices on the vw store